BEFORE YOU BEGIN…
Set aside 30-40 minutes to complete the online form. To make the process easier, you may want to gather the following information first: Previous School Information, including school address, school phone number, school FAX number. Emergency contact information (trusted adults the school can contact if parent/guardians cannot be reached with current phone numbers).
WHAT KIND OF PAPERWORK DO I NEED TO REGISTER MY STUDENT(S)?
You will need to provide the following documentation before the enrollment process will be complete:
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student’s immunization records
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Residency Affidavit plus two (2) current proofs of residency (You are required to provide a copy of a signed rental agreement, purchase agreement, construction agreement, or home mortgage coupon, along with a copy of a utility bill, tax bill, or voter registration) Downloadable Document under Part 10 of the Online Registration form
- A copy of your child’s IEP/ETR, 504 Plan (if applicable)
HOW DO I REGISTER NEW STUDENTS?
Families of new students can register online with OneView registation. DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS HERE.
You will need an email address in order to create an account and to set up a username and password. Once your account is established, select the OneView
menu item at the top right corner of this page and click on the ENROLL NEW STUDENT
tab. You should use the same account to complete forms for multiple children.
After all the information is filled out online you will SAVE & SUBMIT TO DISTRICT and then call Liz Wenzel, District Registrar at (440) 236-1236 or email [email protected] for further instruction.
RESIDENCY (one of the following is required)
- Residency Affidavit. You are required to provide a copy of a signed rental agreement, purchase agreement, construction agreement, or home mortgage coupon.
- Residency Affidavit 2. To be used if your family is residing with another Columbia family. The notarized signature of the homeowner/landlord is required. The homeowner/landlord must also provide proof of ownership by providing a copy of a signed rental agreement, purchase agreement, construction agreement, or home mortgage coupon.
WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE ACCESS TO TECHNOLOGY?
We can assist you with Registration by appointment at the Columbia Board of Education located at 25796 Royalton Road where we will have computers available for you to complete the online process. Please call Liz Wenzel, District Registrar at 440/236-1236 to schedule an appointment.
WHAT IF I LIVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND DO NOT RECEIVE BILLS IN MY NAME?
You will have the opportunity to download a form (Residency Affidavit 2). This form must be completed by the homeowner and notarized. The homeowner will need to provide two (2) proofs of residency and certify that you reside at their property.
WHAT IF I AM APPLYING FOR OPEN ENROLLMENT?
Please complete this application
and return it to the office of the Superintendent. We will then be in contact with you.
Columbia Local School District
25796 Royalton Road
Columbia Station, OH
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS…
If you have questions about the registration process, please contact the District Registrar, Liz Wenzel, at 440-236-1236 or email [email protected]