The Safer Ohio School Tip Line is a free safety resource available to all Ohio schools. CALL or TEXT the anonymous reporting system 24 hours a day. (844) 723-3764
Anyone can anonymously share information with school officials and law enforcement about threats to student safety - whether that involves a threatened mass incident or harm to a single student.
Things to report to the tip line include, but are not limited to:
- Bullying incidents;
- Withdrawn student behaviors;
- Verbal or written threats observed toward students, faculty or schools;
- Weapon/suspicious devices on or near school grounds;
- Gang related activities;
- Unusual/suspicious behavior of students or staff;
- Self-harm or suicidal sentiments; and
- Any other school safety related concerns.
Every tip can remain anonymous. School safety analysts may ask for additional information, but the caller can remain secret or leave his or her contact information for later follow-up.
Your eyes and ears could save lives!